Saturday, March 24, 2007

THE SURREALIST GROUP OF THE FAROE ISLANDS MEETING IN DURHAM, UK, Sunday 18th March

The city of Durham welcomes the Surrealist Group of the Faroe Islands to its chilly bosom:

Our overnight accommodation at the College of St. Hild's and St. Bede is keen to greet its Surrealist visitors.

Durham Cathedral flies the Swedish flag.


Emma Lundenmark (Stockholm Surrealist Group) and Merl (SLAG) go in search of the cuckoo-snake on the streets of Durham:




"These things having changed, I arise again":




2 comments:

Merl Fluin said...

My sharp-eyed comrade Josie Malinowski has just pointed out that my Latin sucks!

Merl

Iadmireandlovehal4eternity said...

This is about someone associated with Durham University. I remember her being an exceptionally good natured person whom I never saw or heard of either doing or saying anything nasty, unkind or vulgar. I'm not saying if she actually was a Christian, but she certainly came across as one in the truest and best sense. She was the sweetest pupil in our school, and not interested in being one of the cool 'in crowd'. She reminded me of my mother, and still does. I will never forgive myself for having been, nevertheless, too afraid to be friendly towards her, due to bullying by others. I am afraid of her marrying someone else. I want her to know how truly I admire and love her. Please see my blog : Iadmireandlovehal4eternity